Lebanon County VINetching — Free & Open to the Public
- April 30, 2016
- 10am - 2pm
- Lebanon Valley Mall near the Boscov's Furniture Outlet
Rep. Russ Diamond (R-Lebanon) invites residents of the 102nd District to his second annual Community Day on Saturday, April 30, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Lebanon Valley Mall in Lebanon.
“This is a fun, free event with something to offer everyone,” said Diamond. “More importantly, it provides a number of opportunities to learn how to protect you and your family from criminals.”
The following free services will be offered:
- Shredding – Protect yourself from identity theft by bringing documents containing account numbers and sensitive personal information. The shredder truck will be available between 10 a.m. and noon only, so come early!
- VIN Etching – Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) etching will be offered to help recover your vehicle sooner in case of theft.
- Food Bank Collection – Donations of canned goods will be collected for the JOY Food Pantry.
- Drug Take Back – The North Lebanon Township Police, in conjunction with the Lebanon County District Attorney’s Office, will be on hand to collect any unused or unwanted prescription medications. Painkillers and tranquilizers can be stolen from any medicine cabinet by individuals struggling with addiction, and can be toxic to the water supply if not properly disposed. Please note: No needles will be accepted.
- The Office of Aging will have a representative available to provide information about services available to older Pennsylvanians.
- Stan the Balloon Man will provide entertainment for kids of all ages.
The 102nd District includes the boroughs of Cleona, Jonestown, Myerstown and Richland, as well as the townships of Annville, Bethel, Heidelberg, Jackson, Millcreek, North Lebanon, South Lebanon, Swatara, Union and West Lebanon.
- Free! Open to the Public