← Go BackPrint
Heavy Equipment Theft Training
- April 02, 2015
- 8am - 5pm
- Training Facility, Upper Allen Township Police Department, 100 Gettysburg Pike, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
The Pennsylvania Auto Theft Prevention Authority (ATPA), in partnership with the Upper Allen Township Police Department, will conduct a training program on heavy equipment thefts. This program will feature classroom instruction and a site visit to a heavy equipment dealer for hands-on learning. Experienced investigators from the PSP Western Auto Theft Task Force will instruct the class.
Attendees will learn how to recognize and investigate the theft of heavy equipment and how to locate and recover identifying characteristics on heavy equipment.
- There are 25 training spots available on a first come, first accepted basis.
- There is NO fee for this training.
- Attendees should dress appropriately as the afternoon session will be hands-on, and conducted outdoors.
- To register, please contact ATPA at (717) 591-7097.