← Go BackPrint
Heavy Equipment ID & Theft Training – October 1 Session
- October 01, 2015 – October 02, 2015
- 8am - 5pm
- Cranberry Township Public Safety Training Complex, 1000 Maintenance Bldg. Drive, Cranberry Twp, PA 16066
The Pennsylvania Auto Theft Prevention Authority (ATPA), in partnership with the Cranberry Township Police Department, will conduct a training program on heavy equipment thefts. This program will feature classroom instruction and a site visit to a heavy equipment dealer for hands-on learning. Instructors are experienced investigators from the PSP Western Auto Theft Task Force.
Attendees will learn how to recognize and investigate the theft of heavy equipment and how to locate and recover identifying characteristics on heavy equipment.
- There are 30 training slots available each day on a first come, first accepted basis. Attendees should dress appropriately as the afternoon session will be outdoors.
- There is NO fee for this training.
- Municipal officers will earn 3 MPOETC CLEE credits for completing this program.
- Click Here to Register