FREE Cargo Theft Training
- September 19, 2017 – September 21, 2017
- Registration will be from 8:00 to 8:45 AM with opening remarks commencing at 8:45 AM. Classes will start at 8:00 AM on all 3 days conclude at 12:30 PM on September 21, 2017.
- FOP Lodge 5 in the Hero’s Ballroom located at 11630 Caroline Rd., Philadelphia, PA 19154.
The National Insurance Crime Bureau, Middle-Atlantic Great Lakes Organized Crime Law Enforcement Network®, Southeastern Pennsylvania Criminal Interdiction Working Group, and Fraternal Order of Police – Lodge 5 will host a cargo theft training conference. All information should be considered law enforcement / security sensitive. “Cargo Theft” is a billion dollar a year business. Learn how to prevent hi-jackings, detect hijacked loads and then what to do with that hi-jacked load after you have recovered it. Learn from case studies and law enforcement officials that specialize in cargo theft. Not only does cargo theft affect the insurance industry but it also affects the private consumer. This conference will allow law enforcement and private sector speakers to explain national strategies, patterns and practices of cargo thieves with recent case studies explaining how to combat cargo theft.
- Seating is limited to 200 registered students.
- There is no fee for this training conference.
- Dress code is business casual.
- Register by September 12, 2017. Click on " Additional Information" below to fill out the registration form and fax it to 215-504-4927 or e-mail it to Terry Banigan, Training Specialist, MAGLOCLEN at email@example.com or Karen Coluzzi, Training Assistant, MAGLOCLEN at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions regarding registration please call (800) 345-1322 extensions 1515 or 1570.
- Additional Information