ATPA Grantee Events @ 2018 IAATI International Training Seminar
- August 05, 2018 – August 07, 2018
- Sheraton Pittsburgh Hotel, 300 W. Station Square Dr., Pittsburgh, PA 15219
We look forward to seeing you at the 2018 IAATI International Training Seminar in Pittsburgh! The agenda is full of a wide range of high quality, engaging training sessions. While ATPA Grantees are required to attend several events, we also encourage you to stay and participate for the entire seminar which runs August 5 – 10.
ATPA Grantees are required to attend:
- President’s Reception / ATPA Grantee Networking Event – Sunday, August 5th at 5pm
- ATPA Grantee Award Dinner – Monday, August 6th at 6pm
- Training classes Monday, August 6 and Tuesday, August 7.
Please note there are three required registrations that must be done in this order: (click below on each link)
- 2018 IAATI International Training Seminar Registration
Early Registration Fee: $300.00 (prior to July 16, 2018)
Late registration fee: $325.00 (after July 16, 2018)
(Note: If you are not a current member of IAATI, you may apply for membership during the registration process)
- Lodging reservations made directly with Sheraton Pittsburgh Station Square
- ATPA Grantee Networking Event registration
All eligible expenses related to your attendance should be charged to your organization’s ATPA grant. As a reminder, no expense accrued for travel outside the seminar dates of August 5 – 10, 2018 will be eligible for grant reimbursement.
In the event you must need to cancel your registration and attendance, you must contact IAATI to inquire about a refund of the registration fee and contact the Sheraton Pittsburgh at Station Square to cancel your lodging reservation. Also, please notify ATPA as soon as possible and no later than July 27, 2018 if your plans change and you are no longer able to join us at the seminar.