2019 IFPA Annual Insurance Fraud Conference
- April 23, 2019 – April 24, 2019
- 8:00 AM
- Hershey Lodge and Convention Center, 325 University Drive, Hershey, PA 17033
The IFPA’s Board of Directors and the Officers of the Delaware Valley and Greater Pittsburgh Chapters of the International Association of Special Investigation Units are pleased to announce that registration is now open for Pennsylvania’s 2019 Insurance Fraud Conference. At the end of this email, you’ll find a link that will take you to the conference’s website to register; but first, here’s the five W’s and H of the conference to consider:
- Who? The conference will be attended by hundreds of Pennsylvania’s and surrounding states’ Fraud Fighters, drawn from our insurance and federal, state and local law enforcement communities.
- What? The conference is designed to maximize your networking and professional development opportunities, while keeping your time away from the office to a minimum. And, you’ll be able to view the wide variety of investigative services offered by the conference’s Exhibitors.
- Where? The Hershey Lodge & Convention Center in Hershey, PA. Discounted room rates will be available through March 22, 2019. Call 717-533-3311 or 800-437-7439. Mention “Insurance Fraud Prevention Authority.”
- When? Tuesday, April 23 – Wednesday, April 24, 2019.
- Why? It’s a high-impact but low-cost event, $50 for insurance industry professionals, $200 for those who offer investigative or legal services and $500 for exhibitors; where you’ll ensure your companies’ or agencies’ future fraud-fighting successes by strengthening your professional ties with the people you know or would like to get to know.
- How? Whether you are interested in attending or exhibiting in our Vendor Hall, click here to preview our conference agenda and then click here to register. Be sure to forward this email on to your colleagues if they’ve not yet heard the news. Presenters, please use the conference website link to register and then contact the IFPA’s Joan Dockery (email@example.com) for assistance with your travel, lodging and AV needs.
- Additional Information