FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ATPA Executive Director Testifies About Towing Legislation
Costa to host Policy hearing on Towing Legislation Tuesday in Sharpsburg
HARRISBURG, March 23– State Rep. Dom Costa, D-Pittsburgh, announced today that he will host a House Democratic Policy Committee public hearing to discuss towing regulations and reform.
The hearing will be held 2 p.m. Tuesday, March 28 at the Sharpsburg Borough Building, Council Chambers, 1611 Main Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15215.
The current hearing agenda is:
2:00 p.m. Welcome and Opening Remarks
2:10 p.m. Panel one from National Insurance Crime Bureau
- Tim Lynch, Director of Government Affairs, National Insurance Crime Bureau
- John McCall, Special Agent-Mid-Atlantic Region, National Insurance Crime Bureau
2:50 p.m. Panel two from City of Pittsburgh Bureau of Police
- Scott Schubert, Chief of Police, City of Pittsburgh Bureau of Police
- Sargeant Rich Begenwald, Autotheft Unit, City of Pittsburgh Bureau of Police
3:30 p.m. Panel three
- Steven Wheeler, Executive Director, Pennsylvania Auto Theft Prevention Authority
MEDIA COVERAGE IS ENCOURAGED.
CONTACT: Nicole Brunner
Office of Rep. Mike Sturla